Terms and Conditions
Your use of this Site constitutes your agreement to comply with the following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”):
Intellectual Property Rights
The Cellular Research Institute and Vitality Colostrum website and all materials contained herein, including but not limited to images, text, photographs, designs, icons and illustrations, except those already covered by existing copyright and intellectual property protections, are the property of Nutrition Topia and/or its owners or affiliates. To reproduce, republish, alter, upload, post, transmit, distribute or publicly display material from this Site, you will need written permission from Cellular Research Institute. The trademarks and logos used and displayed on this Site are trademarks of Cellular Research Institute and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the trademark owner. Users are permitted to view and/or download material from this Site solely for personal, non-commercial and such permission is deemed adequate consideration for this contract. Cellular Research Institute will take action deemed necessary to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Any rights not expressly guaranteed herein are reserved by Cellular Research Institute.
This web site does not offer medical advice, or attempt to diagnose or treat any medical problem, disease, or condition. If you have a medical problem, please make an appointment to see a doctor or medical professional in your area. All products should be used as directed on the product container or on this website. Discontinue using any product that causes irritation or discomfort. If you are dissatisfied with any product purchased here, you may return it for a full refund within 90 days of the purchase date.
Our Return Policy at CRI Naturals (and Vitality Colostrum)
At CRI Naturals we stand behind every product we sell. If you are not absolutely satisfied with any purchase, for any reason, we will happily provide a prompt refund for the purchase price (including applicable state tax, if any, but not including shipping) within 90 days of purchase.
Vitality Colostrums offers a 90-day money back guarantee on any of the products that you purchase from vitalitycolostrum.com. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, simply ship back all the open or unopened containers for a your full money back. The customer will be responsible for all return shipping and handling charges.
In order for us to process your refund, the return product must be post marked no later that 90 days after your original order ship date. All returns must have a tract-able number. Please save the track-able number for your records.
Send the package back to:
Returns - Vitality Colostrum
5647 W Wells Park Rd Suite A
West Jordan, UT 84081
You will need to include your order ID, first name, last name, and the date of purchase with your return package.
If you have any questions regarding your return or order, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888)-694-0003.
Note to International Customers: We do not currently sell products internationally.
The intent of this site is to present the company’s ideas, recommendations, and perceptions regarding the use of these particular products. The purpose is to present an overview of consumer information and advice regarding the purchase of nutritional and skin-care products. The information and recommendations presented strictly reflect the author and his team’s opinions, perceptions, and knowledge about the subject and products mentioned. while some individuals may find a particular product very beneficial, individual views are encouraged.
In addition, it is important to note that everyone’s body and immune systems react differently to products. A negative reaction or sensitivity is possible. If an allergy or sensitivity occurs, please stop using the product immediately and consult your personal physician and/or medical practitioner.
THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THE SITE ARE SOLD “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Cellular Research Institute DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ON THE PAGE ENTITLED BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Cellular Research Institute does not WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, WHETHER PREPARED BY the founders or THIRD PARTIES, IS ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS OR VIRUSES OR THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE.
ANY WARRANTIES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS DESCRIBED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED SOLELY BY THE THIRD PARTY AND NOT BY Cellular Research Institute. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Cellular Research Institute IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, THE CONTENT THEREOF OR THE PRODUCTS SOLD AND DESCRIBED THEREON, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES Under no circumstances shall Cellular Research Institute refund more than what was originally invoiced for the purchase of products sold
Contents on this site may change. represent the opinions of Site users. These are opinions of the individuals who publish them and they may or may not be endorsed by Cellular Research Institute.
Void Where Prohibited
Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all products discussed or sold on the Site will be available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. We reserve the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the availability to the Site and/or the provision and quantity of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires. Any offer for any product made in connection with the Site is void where prohibited. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction (1) that does not give full effect to all provisions of this Agreement, (2) where all or any portion of this Site may violate any legal requirements.
Code of Conduct
All site users must agree that they will NOT do any of the following:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services;
- transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful information or materials, or any information or materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- transmit materials in violation of another party’s intellectual property rights;
- use this Site for any commercial or unlawful purposes; or
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble portion(s) of the Site.
Your Letters, Questions and Comments
You acknowledge and agree that, submitting queries, comments and requests for information in writing (by email or post) by grants Cellular Research Institute (at no cost) the irrevocable, nonexclusive, universal right and license to link to, use, reproduce, transmit, modify, adapt, publish, display, distribute, translate, and sublicense such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. Further, by submitting content to said company you represent and warrant that you have the authority to grant such rights to Cellular Research Institute and that the content submitted will not violate any right of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and privacy rights.
We retain the right at any time to (a) change the terms of this Agreement, (b) change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Site, restricting the hours of availability, or limiting the amount of use permitted, or (c) change any fees or charges for use of the Site, including instituting new or increased fees or charges for the use of the Site or any other related services or feature thereof. This Agreement may be modified by Nutrition Topia at any time by Cellular Research Institute
- You agree that this Agreement is entered into in the State of Califorinia shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to this Agreement submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the state, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal or competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. please note that any captions or ‘explanations’ in the Agreement have been entered to help those reading it to understand in ‘plain language’ the terms and conditions. It in no way defines the document or provision from a legal perspective.