Warning: Don't Get SCAMED Into Buying Bad or Ineffective Colostrum
Recently, there has been a rise in cheap, low quality and completely ineffective Colostrum. These products are being sold online and in-stores. The problem is, they are Not-illegal, and retailers will Not point it out to you. We'll show you how to identify high quality colustrum with Two Simple steps, as well as the other important factors you should consider.It’s important to learn how to find the right quality Colostrum products because their potency is what will actually deliver your results.
The Nutrition Topia, and Vitality Colostrum founders, James and Samuel have spent years working in one of the largest supplement companies in America, and it was their experience and dissatisfaction with the quality protocols that lead them to form a company that places you, and product quality first. “We believe in producing the highest quality supplements for two reasons: Supplement quality is what drives results, and We take these supplements Too!”
Vitality Colostrum Is Not the Cheapest out there, and there is a very good reason for that.
First of all you are interested in Colosutrum because you want to improve your health, you are Investing in your health. Be an informed consumer, Not All Colostrum Products are Created Equal. Before deciding to buy a Colostrum supplement, it is important that you understand the differences in what’s out there.
Recently, because of the high demand, a lot of Cheap Colostrum from China is making its way into both Online and physical Retail stores, at first it doesn’t sound so bad, but when you review the critical aspects of 1. Where Colostrum comes from, and 2. How it is collected, you will understand why you need to stay way from Cheap Colostrum.
Here are two main aspects to look for in making an informed choice:
1.Start at the source: Is the Colostrum officially from cows in the USA or from New Zealand? More importantly, is it:
- Free from any antibiotics, hormones or other chemicals that can alter the effectiveness or cause unwanted reactions?
- What is the percentage of immunoglobulin does it contain? (Ideally the immunoglobulin in quality Colostrum should be 30% or more. Why do Immunoglobulins matter? Immunoglobulins are large Y-shaped proteins used by your immune system to detect and defuse harmful viruses and bacteria. Colostrum contains large quantities of these protein. These proteins also play an important role in fighting off parasites in our digestive system keeping it strong and healthy.
- Colostrum that is highly concentrated in immunoglobulin will also contain a high concentration of Igf1 growth factor. Why does Igf1 matter? The Igf1 is important for muscle growth and development.
Cheap Colostrum:Comes form China (or other farms which are not regulated, and are not required to share this information) will contain:
- Low percentages of immunoglobulin, and Igf1
- Cows could have been given antibiotics, hormones or other chemicals (these can effect the production of colostrum, and drastically effects its quality and potency)
- Many farms also use Hormones all three to prolong the milk producing process and this leads to colostrum that is not properly developed, since the previous milk production cycle never ended properly. When the next calf is born, this means the Colostrum may contain only Fractions of the required factors, giving it an almost Zero (0) Potency. The problem is manufacturers are not required to indicate and tell you how the cows are treated.
2. Colostrum products must be treated and processed correctly to keep their effectiveness.
- Tests have shown that Colostrum processed with excessive heat will lose some (or the majority) of its biological activity.
- There is also an optimal time to extract the colostrum. Ideally it should be extracted in the first 0 - 12 hours of calving.
- The lower the heat - the higher the immunity-boosting properties: Look for colostrum products that have been processed at low heat to maximize their effectiveness and provide the most benefits.
Cheap Colostrum:Due to high demand many companies, and unregistered Farms try to over produce Colostrum:
- In doing so they collect it longer than (the first 12-24h) they should, and end up diluting the active-potency Factors, sometimes to almost Zero (0) potency.
- And may include faster Colostrum processing procedures by using high temperatures as well as keeping the fat-in which can both, denature the active ingredients and spoil them, again making them completely inactive.
Best Colostrum comes in Enterically coated capsules so that the growth factors and antibodies are not destroyed by the stomach acids before they make it into your small intestine where they are absorbed.
See How Vitality Colostrum Compares
Vitality Colostrum Compared to the Top Brands in the Industry:
Unlike the cheaper versions of colostrum, our colostrum comes from cows right here in the USA. Our cows are raised following a strict all natural grass-fed diet like nature intended them to be. All our cows are free from any added hormones, antibiotics or pesticides. We always collect the colostrum on the first day of calving, which is one of the key factors making our colostrum on of the most potent supplements in the world today.
Our quality assurance steps are the strictest in the industry. Our colostrum is processed at low temperatures to ensure that the growth factors and antibodies are not damages by the heat. It is tested for both purity and potency before and after encapsulation. In addition, we send a random bottle from each batch for additional testing by an independent 3rd party facility. (Again to checking for purity and potency.)
Is the colostrum from cows in the USA or from New Zealand? More importantly, is it free from any antibiotics, hormones or other chemicals that can alter the effectiveness or cause unwanted reactions? How much concretion immunoglobulin do it contain? Ideally the immunoglobulin in the colostrum should be 30% or more.
Why do Immunoglobulins matter?: Immunoglobulins are large Y-shaped proteins used by our immune system to detect and defuse harmful viruses and bacteria. Colostrum contains large quantities of these protein. These proteins also play an important role in fighting off parasites in our digestive system keeping it strong and healthy.
Colostrum that is highly concentrated in immunoglobulin will also contain a high concentration of Igf1 growth factor. Why does Igf1 matter? The Igf1 is important for muscle growth and development.
Colostrum products must be treated and processed correctly to keep their effectiveness. The quality of the colostrum products you purchase are directly (sometimes negatively) affected by the manufacturing processes. Make sure the colostrum you are buying is processed and made in the following way
Tests have shown that colostrum processed with excessive heat will lose some (or the majority) of its biological activity.
There is also an optimal time to extract the colostrum. Ideally it should be extracted in the first 0 - 12 hours of calving.
The lower the heat - the higher the immunity-boosting properties: Look for colostrum products that have been processed at low heat to maximize their effectiveness and provide the most benefits.
Best colostrum comes in enterically coated capsules so that the growth factors and antibodies are not destroyed by the stomach acids before they make it into your small intestine where they are absorbed.
What Are Some of the Benefits of Taking Colostrum?
There is an abundance of scientific evidence and studies that show colostrum supports and promotes the following:
- G.I. Tract Health
- Healing of Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Healthy Immune System
- Muscle development
- Bone, Nerve and Joint Health
- Interior Protection of the Gut Lining
- Cut/Wound Restoration
Bovine colostrum contains over 95 Immunes System boosters which include lymphocytes, antibodies, immunoglobulin, lactoferrin, and proline-rich polypeptides. They have vast benefits for the human body. Studies show that they can help with the healing leaky gut syndrome. Also numerous Studies have also shown they can vastly help the health the gastro-intestinal tract, especially the colon, by fighting off pathogens such fungus, yeast, germs and other parasites. Amongst other things, it helps support the overall function of our immune system helping use fight of common cold, flus, and other condition.
Colostrum also contains 8 unique Growth Factors that stimulate the body’s natural production of Human Growth Hormone. This helps with muscle development, energy and vitality.
If you would like to read more about different studies on colostrum supplementation, please check out our research tab.
"Bovine colostrum rebuilds the immune system, destroys viruses, bacteria, and fungi, accelerates healing of all body tissue, helps lose weight, burn fat, increase bone and lean muscle mass and slows down and even reverses aging."
- Dr. Danial G Clark, Author of Colostrum: Life’s First Food
What Our Users Say:
“I am now a believer. I could never imagine that a natural supplement could turn my life around!”
A decade ago, the doctors told me I had something called Diverticular Disease of bowl and I constantly suffered from in the lower abdomen, night chills and occasional diarrhea. It was really embarrassing and I didn’t like to talk to anyone about it but seven months ago it got much worse. I had severe pain it my gut and was going to the bathroom for more than 10 times a day.
I went to see my doctor right way and sent me to get a colonoscopy like he did once before. Luckily I didn’t have cancer, but my colon was very inflamed. The doctor said he couldn’t to do much. I was very stressed and I think that could have been making it even worse. After a night of not sleeping went to a local health food as soon it open. I was so desperate from lack of sleep, pain and diarrhea that I was willing to try anything at that point. One of the nutritionist there recommended I try colostrum.
So I bought it and took some right there in the store, I couldn’t believe it, I was feeling better that same evening. After the first week, my pain was gone. I am on my 5th week now and my bowl movements are regular and the pain is all gone.
I am now a believer. I would recomemd this supplement to anyone.
Samuel, Sacramento, Ca (10/23/2013)
*individual results may vary
“As a PHD Researcher I naturally tend to analyze all supplements I take, and after comparing and analyzing different colostrums products I was convinced Vitality Colostrum was the right choice for me…!”
“I’ve always enjoyed analyzing and studying nature around me, this was one of the reasons I followed my PHD path and became a researcher. I’ve always believed nature provides all the holistic natural healing agents, and prior to taking any supplements I tend to do my own analysis of different brands and available options.
Once I began reviewing colostrum I found out it was one of mother nature’s very special and very important substances. It is special because it provides a healthy start to newborns by protecting them of pathogens, and many important growth factors, that are also good for adults. But I quickly found out that not all of the available colostrum was of good quality. And began to research different brands to identify the highest quality and most effective colostrum product for me. I identified that one of the most important factors of what makes good or bad colostrum is the collection and pasteurization method, for high quality colostrum it needs to be done at a low temperature and the far needs to be removed to maintain this low temperature. This is done so that immunoglobulins in the colostrum do not coagulate and go bad, if they do the colostrum becomes useless. Collected colostrum should also be checked for immunoglobulin content, if it is to small then the colostrum is also not good.
After reviewing seven brands I found Vitality Colsotrum’s to be fat free, and contain an immunoglobulin level of about 30 percent, this means that it was collected correctly and pasteurized at low temperature. My analysis convinced me that Vitality Colostrum is a great supplement, and the right product for me. I take it whenever I travel, or feel susceptible to infection, and so far I haven’t gotten sick for the past few years since I began to use it. “
Lauren PHD, Bioscience
Columbus, OH 05/06/2012
* results may vary
- Collected on the first day after calving from U.S. cows.
- Processed under low temperatures to maintain high potency.
- Guaranteed to yield 30% Immunoglobulin’s per capsule.
- Enteric coated so that the colostrum is released in the small intestine for optimal absorption.
- 1200 mg of pure Colostrum per serving.
- 90 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Vitality Colostrum comes with a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. Either you are 100% satisfied with Vitality Colostrum and our service, or you are entitled to your money back within 90 days of purchase. If you have any question or concerns, feel free to call us anytime at 888 – 356 – 5553, we are always happy to help.